Consumer Warranty Policy
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT TODAY!
Thank you for purchasing your new Teton Dynamics product. To insure complete warranty coverage, you must register your product.
Please retain your original sales receipt – you will need it in the event you need warranty service.
All Teton product warranties are to be handled through a Teton Dynamics Authorized Dealer. If the original place of purchase is unavailable or if you have general warranty related questions, simply call (800)752-0399 during normal business hours (M-F, 7:00-5:00 PST), and a customer service representative will assist you.
- The original purchase receipt will be required for all warranty claims. If you do not have your receipt, please indicate this.
- Used products are eligible for warranty coverage, provided the original purchase receipt is available.
- Discontinued Products may not be eligible for warranty coverage: the warranty period for discontinued products is limited after the product has been discontinued.
- A warranty replacement does not extend or renew the warranty period.
- All warranties are limited to the Teton Dynamics’s choice of repair or refund of the original cost of that particular product and all claims will be processed according to this policy.
Fill in the information below and save the confirmation email.